Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Baby Shower September 16, 2012

The future parents.  Mike liked his ribbon :)

Catherine did so much to plan this shower.  Amazing!

My beautiful sisters.  Also co-hosts.

Theresa made this crazy great diaper cake.  I thought this was the surprise she was working on.......but......

........this was actually the surprise!  It's a watermelon baby carriage.

Mike working on his drawing for the baby.

Everybody colored a onesie. 

I think the activity was a big hit.

  
Even Jaden had fun.
Overall, the shower was a lot of fun.  Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and really get into it.  We got a lot of really nice things and were pretty overwhelmed when we got it all home.

The nursery is really coming together.  I'm sure there will be a blog about it at some point.  :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like fun! So sad I missed it :(

Hurry up, Baby M.! I want to meet you!!