Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day

Monday, September 12, 2011

Ocho and Wilbur

This is Ocho.  He is the best little car.  Since we moved out of town, he has made me worry about winter driving more than ever before.  Cute little thing though, isn't he?  Well, after much thought and shopping, we decided to trade Ocho in and get something with a little more umph in the snow.  We decided on a 2007 Kia Sorento.

I don't have a picture of Wilbur yet, but this is what he looked like when I googled him. 

Now, Wilbur can really get moving on the road.  I've never had a truck before, so this could be interesting.  We seem to be getting along really well.  Murphy likes him too :)


Oh I'll throw in a new picture of Murphy too.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oooh! Wilbur is pretty!!!

Jess said...

thanks! he got his first scratch this morning.....from me :(