Our Wedding Day

Our Wedding Day

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Small Town Livin'

A funny thing happened, while I had Murphy out for a walk.............
any excuse for a Murphy pic

We ran into the schwan man.

How fun is that?  You are out for a nice little walk with your cute little puppy and a man with a truck full of food is parked one house down from yours.  Nice.......


So, now a nice man named, Leo, will be stopping at my house every other Wednesday evening.  He told me he has been, "Serving the community for 14 years."  Good for you, Leo!  I'm glad to have met you.

Not an actual picture of Leo.  I thought he would think I was weird to take a picture of him after 1st meeting him.

yummy!

To me, this is a pretty nice perk to owning a home and living in a small town.   I'm pretty sure there aren't Schwan trucks driving around NYC, delivering ice cream sandwiches.......but I could be wrong.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love you, Jess!! haha. I can just picture you sneaking a picture of Leo while he's out by his truck next Wednesday! :)

Anyhoo...the Schwans guy actually comes out to our house, too. Way out in the boonies. Those Schwans men are top notch.